The family-run Brothers Papadopolous Flower Shop has been on the corner of 19th Avenue and Quitara Street since 1978, the only remaining flower stand out of the three original locations.
This view is looking northwest on Quintara Street at Sunset Boulevard around 1940.
The richest habitat site in the Corridor is a large stairway garden at 15th Avenue and Quintara Street, which neighbors and NTC have cared for since 2008.
The building would have four stories, with the upper three built over a parking garage. The residential floors would encircle a central courtyard.