Access resources and services:
Find free meals for children
Find out about emergency childcare centers
Get City help if your business or employment is impacted by COVID-19
Find City services that are open during the coronavirus outbreak
Download fact sheets, social media graphics, or flyers
Stay informed: Text COVID19SF to 888-777 for text message alerts. Call 311 or visit www.SF.gov/coronavirus for more information.
Some reminders from SF Bay Area counties Shelter-in-Place order:
- Essential services remain open, including police and fire stations, hospitals and healthcare, sanitation services, public transportation, and utilities. Businesses remaining open include gas stations, pharmacies, food establishments, grocery stores and farmers markets, hardware stores, banks, laundromats, vehicle and bicycle repair shops. See the updated list here.
- What’s closed: most other businesses and services, including dine-in restaurants, bars and nightclubs, entertainment venues, gyms and fitness studios, hair and nail salons
- Leave your home only for essential trips.
- For healthcare needs, contact your provider, a nurse hotline, or urgent care center by phone or email first
- All elective medical procedures are prohibited for the time being to preserve healthcare resources needed to address the current crisis
- Do not go to the emergency room unless it’s an actual emergency.
- You cannot visit loved ones in the hospital, nursing home or other residential care facilities with the exception of those accompanying a minor under 18 or someone developmentally disabled.
In our Sunset district, I’ve seen tremendous cooperation and willingness to help other in need. Thank you for doing your part.