Press Release from Muni:
For the duration of the current public health emergency related to COVID-19, we are responding by making important changes to key SFMTA operations. This is an evolving and challenging situation, and it’s reasonable to have questions. That’s why we created an up-to-date resource to help you keep up with changes that currently include:
- Modified Muni service
- Paratransit guidance
- Parking enforcement rules
- Parking garage operations that include some facility closures
- Temporary adjustments to SFMTA “Fines and Fees”
To get the most up to date information, please check our regularly updated webpage at SFMTA.com/COVID19.
The SFMTA is also taking proactive measures to minimize the risk of exposure for employees and customers and to ensure that our transportation system works for people when needed – like when residents need to make a grocery trip or when a healthcare worker needs to go to their job.
We all should continue to follow public health guidance:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your face
- Try alternatives to shaking hands, like a wave or smile
The current “Shelter in Place” Public Health order could be extended. And we are preparing. Thank you for your support and your patience.
SFMTA Updates: SFMTA.com/COVID19
Citywide Updates: sf.gov/topics/coronavirus-covid-19
RichmondSunsetNews.com is sponsored in part by:
Click on graphic for more information.
Categories: Press Release