Press Release from SFMTA:
Thank you for joining us at our series of open houses to learn about the staging locations for the L Taraval Improvement Project’s second segment of work from Sunset Boulevard to West Portal (Segment B). Given the density in this segment, the construction crew needs to stage equipment and materials in multiple areas to complete the work on schedule. Staging locations will be utilized until project completion, approximately 2 years. After a series of public open houses and meeting with the community, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) has finalized the staging locations for Segment B.
The staging areas are as follows:
• Santiago Street between 22nd and 24th Avenue
• 20th Avenue between Ulloa and Wawona Street – half of the block between Ulloa and Vicente will be utilized for staging while the other half will be left open for athletic field access/parking.
• Wawona between 21st and 23rd Avenue
• 36th Avenue between Taraval and Ulloa Street
• Taraval between 12th and 15th Avenue
We would like to thank everyone for taking the time to join us at our open house(s) and for sharing your feedback/comments with the team. As we prepare for the start of construction for Segment B in Spring 2020, we will reach out again and notify residents and businesses in the immediate staging areas in advance of the work.
For project details, please visit SFMTA.com/LTaravalProject.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to improve the safety of your streets.
The L Taraval Improvement Project Team
Categories: Press Release