From the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass website:
- We have added fence lines. Enter only at these four locations. Click here for a map.
- JFK Drive and Transverse Drive
- Fulton Street and 30th Avenue
- JFK Drive and 36th Avenue
- South Polo Field
- Do not bring coolers, they are no longer allowed. We have updated our concessions in anticipation of increased public need. Click here for a list of vendors and new offerings.
- Any bags/backpacks must be clear plastic, measuring less than 16”x16”x8”.
- Entrances will not open until 9am.
- There will be increased SFPD and Tactical Unit presence inside and outside the venue.
- Blankets and short backed chairs (seats no more than 9” from the ground) are allowed, but will be subject to search.
- Any restricted or oversized items will be turned away at all entry points.
Categories: hardly strictly bluegrass